Sunday, May 15, 2011

Do You Have a Bucket List?

Hi Everyone,

I hope this post finds you happy, and working on improving your state of wellness.  It's a continuum, so we can always improve, at least in some areas; and, if we don't watch out, we can let it slide.  Somehow our bodies and minds let us know whether we're improving or not, if we just pay attention to the mental and physical cues.

So, the title of this week's post is, "Do You Have a Bucket List?"  Well, do you?  I'll attach a visual for you, so you can get either get started, or at least put the one you have onto a piece of paper and put it somewhere where you'll return to it from time to time, adding and changing it to suit your needs. 


I assume people know what a "Bucket List" is, but perhaps there's someone out there who hasn't heard the term.  It's when you make a list of things you'd like to do before you leave this world, or "Kick the Bucket."   Weird term, I know.  But, let's be positive and make out those lists, and live life to the fullest!

Here's a few on my list:  Learn how to speak Spanish more fluently and correctly;  take a helicopter ride;  teach every grandchild how to swim;  publish at least one book;  travel to some of our National Parks; and,  master the art of moderation.  There are and will be more on my list, but those are just some to share.  I'd love to hear some of the items on your Bucket List. 

Wishing You Happiness, and a Fun-Filled Bucket List!

Mary

1 comment:

Rebecca.Alburn said...

Mary, what a nice and practical blog! Thank you for sharing with us.

I have been a summer blogger and plan to continue. I'll be checking back! Thanks for covering for me yesterday; I always know you'll keep 'em working!

Rebecca